DNow (short for Disciple Now) is a unique weekend experience filled with Bible study, worship, fun, and friends designed to help 6th through 12th graders grow to be more like Christ. You do not have to be a member of Gateway to participate in this event and we encourage students to invite their unchurched friends to DNow! DNow Registration includes...
- All meals and activities
- 2 nights in a host home
- 4 worship services
- A cool t-shirt
Here's a basic overview of our schedule for the weekend...
- Friday evening, February 5 (7 PM) - Students gather for large group meeting here at Gateway and small groups (age and stage)
- Friday evening - Students go to host homes with their small group leaders to spend the night
- Saturday morning, February 6 (9 AM) - Students gather back at Gateway for breakfast, large group meetings, small groups, and lunch
- Saturday afternoon - Fun Outing
- Saturday evening - Students gather at Gateway for supper, large group meeting, and small groups
- Saturday night - Students go to host homes with their small group leaders to spend the night
- Sunday morning February 7 - Students eat breakfast at host homes, gather back at Gateway for the 11 AM service, attend the service together
- Sunday noon - DNow ends
The cost for DNow is $40/student. Click here to register! Participation in this event also requires a completed copy of our 2016 Parental Consent Form. Click here to print your copy, and bring it (along with a copy of your medical insurance card - front & back) to our guest services counter at church. This consent form is good for all student events in 2016.
For more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com!